ATGNI.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member but feels like a step back in time

3 posters

Go down

New member but feels like a step back in time Empty New member but feels like a step back in time

Post  Narcissus Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:48 am

Preferred the FB site, i know you guys thought it was cluttered but i can't get to grips with this site, forum sites are a little dated, less user friendly, much slower than social network sites and there isn't an app for it. Its like a step back in time and i don't like it, controversial i know but that's my opinion. I prefer FB, it's easier to use, easier to access, easier to contact people and above all i can access it all on my mobile phone. Just a thought guys why can't you run a FB complementary page alongside the main page after all i do like to know what everybody is up to and so does everybody else and that's why we use FB.

Narcissus

Back to top Go down

New member but feels like a step back in time Empty Re: New member but feels like a step back in time

Post  ricardo_smooth Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:49 am

You will still see when we are going riding and subsequent media from such rides......don't see what the fuss is about. We haven't create the FB page to be used for an adult version of a WMC where people go to chew the fat. We'd much rather do it on a ride or keep other mtb related/ off topic stuff all in one forum. That coupled with the fact that people use it as a for sale board or a slanging match arena, it reflects badly on the group. We already have some groups who say 'I'm not going riding with that lot' and it all stems from the Facebook page.
ricardo_smooth
ricardo_smooth
Admin

Back to top Go down

New member but feels like a step back in time Empty Re: New member but feels like a step back in time

Post  sirichmond Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:12 am

Welcome onboard anyway. Works on my phone but this is a first step, an app COULD be just around the corner, Rome was not built in a day. Facebook will work much better for what it was intended I promise, we did think of another Facebook page but that felt like duplication. I hope overtime you will see this is the way forward.

Si
sirichmond
sirichmond

http://www.allthegearnoidea.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum